The Project Centre in Dansehallerne offers administrative assistance to choreographers.
So if you are planning on starting a project or have received money for a production, the Project Centre can assist you in getting started or taking it to the next level.
Administration and sparring
The principal and most important task for the Project Centre is to ensure professional financial management of your project. In cooperation with you, we prepare a budget, which will be adjusted according to the project’s development. We handle contracts with all partners in the project; pay wages; settle taxes and VAT; report to your funding providers, etc. In addition, the Project Centre offers advice and constructive criticism on a wide range of issues, such as project content, matters of production, personnel, media contacts and insurance.
Coaching – for free
If you are at the early stage of seeking grants, the Project Centre can help out with applications.
This is what we offer, free of charge:
- Advice on how to make a clear and understandable description of your performance or project.
- Advice on how to make your budget convincing and realistic.
- Advice on how to write applications. We provide a list of relevant pools and private foundations.
- Advice on the use of media platforms to make your project visible.
- Various workshops and networking.
If you already have a production grant (e.g. from The Danish Arts Foundation), you pay 5% of the total grant as an administration fee.
The Project Centre in Dansehallerne is supported by The Danish Arts Foundation, Committee for Performing Arts Projects Funding.