“Artists as leaders of change”
The Innovative Leadership Network (ILN) is a Nordic cross-disciplinary platform working towards enabling artists to become leaders, developing innovative methods for artistic research activities, as well as developing new ideas in relation to rethinking institutions, increasing audience engagement, investigating new presentation formats, tackling political & societal issues or working on sustainable practices… in order to challenge status quo. The platform proposes fruitful exchanges between Nordic & European artists, researchers and creative workers from the performing arts field through networking events, lectures & thematic workshops, and open seminars that will take place in Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway from April 2018 to October 2020. Regular online publications will feed the reflection and build cross-sectoral knowledge.
INL is one strand of an ambitious Artist’s Research Lab and Residency Programme developed by Dansehallerne and its partners.
The publications are available for download for free here.
- Joris Janssens / Self-organisation of Artists – From: Buzzword to: Revolution?
- Marie Le Sourd / The international Mobility of Artists / Mobility of ideas and Aesthetics
- Lian Bell / #WAKING THEFEMINISTS
- Ash Buleyev / Artists and curators in residency: Contexts and processes questioned
- Lina B. Frank/ Practise-based Producing
- River Lin / Artists as International Curators
For more information, contact producer Hanne Svejstrup: firstname.lastname@example.org